Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Content Page

I'm currently working on a content page for my immigration website. And I decided to write about human trafficking, I believe that more pressure needs to be put on the traffickers.

I read that after narcotics, human trafficking is the second most profitable illegal business. I find it absolutely disgusting that women and children are being forced into prostitution or manual work by another human being. It's sick what someone with a disposal income will spend their money on.

Even though human trafficking is rampant in Asian nations, I will mainly concentrate on trafficking around Latin American nations. I have been to El Salvador once, and to Mexico twice on service trips. Therefore, I want to learn more about North and Central American Hispanic countries.

No comments: