Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm still a little confused about what I want to do with my blog and website. The truth is that I'm a little scared of the internet and I feel a trapped by my topic, migration. Like I said last class, I want to have fun too and everyone else seems to enjoy their blogs. Well, other than Kyle he can't draw so he's a little worried about his comic site. But, at least he likes comics a lot and I can't say that I'm passionate about migration. I think it's very intersting, especially when Lisa Ling reports on it, but unfortunately I'm not like Lisa Ling and have trouble sticking to one topic.

I might have fun with migration, if I add a little twist to it. Maybe I could combine migration and SERVE trips. Overall, I'm terrible with computers and very indicisive. But most of all, I hate feeling trapped. I talked to Dr. Little and so far my interests are cats, designer jeans, serve trips, and history. Pretty much, I'm a total spacecadet and I probably need more hobbies.

As of now, I think I'm going to base my website on migration and SERVE trips. I might not be super excited about it, but I'm not passionate about much lately.

No comments: